- thenorahbirdAsked on October 31, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I can see that there are submissions as the number appears beside the form description. Also, I've been receiving email notifications that I have received them.
I am logging in to obtain the full list of submissions and am not able to see, instead I see a blank page. If I select "get PDF" the PDF comes up blank as well.
Please help. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I went ahead and check your account and all of the submissions are there. I can see them without any errors. To solve this, please try to logout, clear your browsers cache and login again and check if you are still getting a blank window.
I hope this helps. Thanks
- thenorahbirdAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 12:37 PM
I have done this on both jotform.com and jotform.ca and the problem continues.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 12:46 PM
I see that your form/account is under to domain http://www.jotformpro.com. Can you please try to access your account using the said domain if this solve the issue or not?
- thenorahbirdAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 01:00 PM
I have done this, the problem is not solved.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 01:23 PM
To clear your cache:
If none of these help, try using a different browser so we'll know if the issue has something to do with Chrome.
- thenorahbirdAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 02:01 PM
I have cleared the cache on my browser, and Java Script is enabled. I am able to view the submissions in Explorer, and Firefox. Still no-go in Chrome.
- thenorahbirdAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 02:02 PM
Oh- and PS it seems recent because I've used Chrome the whole time I've been using JotForm and this is the first time I've had a problem.
- moonzkieAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 02:32 PM
I can view the the submissions as well. Please try to check your Google Chrome plugins, as there might be some scripts preventing you to see the said page.
- thenorahbirdAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 02:57 PM
What plugins need to be checked? I haven't added any to chrome, other than the recommended.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 03:28 PM
I believe my colleague meant your Chrome Extensions since sometimes they can interfere with certain things or even if programmed incorrectly they may also cause some websites to even stop working properly. You can check this by going to Customize and Control Google Chrome > Tools > Extensions.
Also, have you modified any of the default settings in Chrome since it was originally installed? Extensions can also modify these settings too upon installing them.
- thenorahbirdAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 04:10 PM
I currently have no extensions. Or as chrome put it:
"Boo... You have no extensions :-( Want to browse the gallery instead?"
- thenorahbirdAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 04:12 PM
I just checked the submissions and they now seem to be working! Not sure what has changed, but they're back, and that's what counts.
Perhaps a glitch in Chrome...weird. Anyhow, thanks to all of you for your help.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 04:13 PM
Thank you for letting us know about that. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us anytime. We would be happy to help :)