- ThrivehiveGateHouseAutoAsked on April 05, 2018 at 10:27 AM
I updated placeholder text a long time ago and noticed today that the form is still displaying the jotform default of "ex: 23." Is this a bug in the form?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 11:32 AM
I checked your form and the placeholder text is shown on my end:
If this is still not showing on your end, let us know and we will take another look.
- ThrivehiveGateHouseAutoAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 04:49 PM
My placeholder text says "ex: 6." It displays as the jotform default "ex: 23" on the live form. It's not displaying what I enter into the form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 05:36 PM
It is 6. Perhaps you are viewing the other fields with 23;
- ThrivehiveGateHouseAutoAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 12:54 PM
Wow. You are totally correct. My apologies!