- leadersforumAsked on April 05, 2018 at 01:39 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 01:53 PM
Do you mean to share your form on your Facebook page? If so, you may share the direct URL of the form as your status. If you want to embed the form on your facebook page, you may try following the guide below:
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- leadersforumAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 02:24 PM
I meant sales force,
I want to see the RSVP on JotForm be integrated in Sales Force under the the person who received the email blast. and theirRSVP status.
- leadersforumAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 02:26 PM
Basically i included the URL that i created in JOTform to my email blast in Salesforce, Emai was sent to the contact list. Now Id like to see that JOTFORM imported the updates to salesforce based on who RSVP
I was on the phone with sales force and was told to figure the integration on your end.
Please let me know . thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 02:33 PM
Here is our basic guide on setting up the Saleforce integration:
And our more detailed guide:
When first setting up the integration, there is an option to overwrite existing data in the integrated list.
- leadersforumAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 03:10 PM
Where do i get the authentication token , is that a sales force code ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 03:18 PM
The authentication token is indeed a Salesforce code. Here is how to reset and generate a new security token:
Please also note that, Salesforce integration is based on web services API which is available to Professional (additional fee applies), Enterprise and Performance Salesforce packages only.
- leadersforumAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 03:54 PM
thank you .
I have log in and authentication but its not working, did you have a problem with the authentication in the past. I get error message that user name or pass work or authentication incorrect. have checked all to be accurate...
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 05:01 PM
The authentication seems to be working correctly. I have just tested it.
Please make sure that you leave the Sandbox option to OFF and make sure that you have the correct Security Token. You might need to contact Salesforce for that.
- leadersforumAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 04:28 PM
will try it again. Thank you
- leadersforumAnswered on April 17, 2018 at 05:13 PM
Sales force are unable to help further with his integration process, is there anyone who can help .
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on April 17, 2018 at 06:31 PM
Please note that not all Salesforce accounts have access to their Web API.
To use the API, your organization must be on one of the following 4 editions (the API is enabled by default):
Editions with no API Access
Can you please confirm that you have an account which has API Access?