- jburt2Asked on October 31, 2012 at 03:48 PM
1. The info that a client sends through the JOT form is not displaying in my email when it arrives.
2. I re-created the fields to fix that problem
3. Now I am getting the info but only when I login to see the submissions, it is still not going to my linked email(firstname.lastname@example.org) properly. Has most of the fileds not displaying right.
- moonzkieAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 04:02 PM
This can be fixed by recreating your form notification.
To delete your notification:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click on Notification (or whatever you renamed it to)
4. In the Compose Email wizard, click Delete Email
After deleting the old notification, create another notification mail:
1. Click Email Alerts
2. Click Add New Email
3. Choose Notification then click Next
4. Complete the wizard
Hope you find this useful.
- jburt2Answered on October 31, 2012 at 04:24 PM
Worked perfectly, thanks alot.