- vwsgiftcardAsked on April 05, 2018 at 04:49 PM
I want to create an order form for ordering gift cards from various stores with various price point options that then provides a sub-total and total for the order.
I have an existing form that allows for the various selections and provides me the data in a useful excel format, but I couldn't figure out how to get sub-totalling and totalling to work. This would be extremely useful for the form users.
Any ideas on how to do this or a form template that already does something similar?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 05:56 PM
1. First, you will have to add a calculation widget for every input table you have. Use it to get the sub-total.
Then in the calculation formula, add all the quantity columns and multiply them according to their column group.
First 5 fields should be added and multiplied by 25
Next 5 fields should be added and multiplied by 50
and so on...
Here's a visual guide:
You can do the same steps for the next input tables.
To get the grand total, just add all the sub-total calculation fields in a new calculation field.
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 06:01 PM
Sorry, the calculation format should look like this. The multiplication should be separated by another parenthesis.
- vwsgiftcardAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 12:36 AM
Thanks so much, got it working!