- BaitMeTreatsAsked on April 05, 2018 at 07:18 PM
Hi twice this week I was told forms were submitted by two diff people and I see nothing in email or on your website. Can you please assist?
I use WordPress
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 08:50 PM
If the form submission is not showing on the Submissions page, then the form was not submitted.
I checked your webpage and I did a test submission. After hitting the Submit button, it just shows the "Please wait..." message. Here's a screenshot:
It is possible that your users experienced the same thing. They thought the form was submitted but it is not.
Please re-embed your form using the iFrame method. This will prevent script conflicts between the form and the webpage. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- BaitMeTreatsAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 08:55 AM
Thanks I will try this
- BaitMeTreatsAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 09:12 AM
Thank you that fixed it!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 10:39 AM
Glad to hear that. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to assist you. Thank you.