- qajaqtcAsked on April 06, 2018 at 12:15 AM
I am able to set my two "Short Scrollable Terms" widgets to be required or not as needed, but the little red asterisk is there even for non-required fields. How can I make this go away? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 04:38 AM
I will report this issue to our developers. We will update you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
For now, add this CSS code to the Custom CSS field of the "Short Scrollable Terms" widget to remove the red asterisk.
- JotForm SupporthaykAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 06:39 AM
The Issue has been fixed. Please try the widget once again and let us know. Thanks!
- qajaqtcAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 02:37 PM
The red asterisk is gone, BUT it is also gone for the short scrollable terms widget that IS set to be REQUIRED.
I would like the red asterisk there when the widget checkbox is required to be selected, and not when the widget is not required to be checked.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 03:05 PM
I will inform our developers about the new issue.
- qajaqtcAnswered on April 18, 2018 at 12:02 PM
Any update on this one?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 18, 2018 at 01:09 PM
The issue with missing red asterisk should now be fixed as well.
Please test the widget again and let us know if you find any other issue.