- Robert WatkinsAsked on April 06, 2018 at 03:13 PM
Hi, my account login says “suspended” but I haven’t received any notice letting me know why. My forms have been disabled automatically and my future employees can’t apply. Help!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 03:54 PM
Collecting Sensitive Information. You may not use the JotForm to collect certain types of sensitive information, including but not limited to credit card information and any type of login credentials. You may collect some sensitive information such as social security numbers or driver’s license numbers, but you are required to use best security practices of JotForm including SSL and Encrypted Forms features. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection and privacy laws and rules applicable to the sensitive information.
We have recently needed to become much strict on this due to becoming PCI compliant. This required removing any currently stored credit card data from our system.
If you require payment authorization, that can be done through one of our many payment processors:
If you would like, we can remove the field from your form and activate the account.
- Robert WatkinsAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 04:43 PMI’m so sorry, I wasn’t aware that was against a law. Please delete the form
and grant my access to my account
- Robert WatkinsAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 05:43 PMI have people emailing me constantly trying to apply for our open positions
so do whatever you need to do to get our forms back online.
You can delete our credit card form entirely. I didn’t know it was illegal
to collect cards that way and I definitely won’t attempt it again.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 09:57 PM
I have now deleted the guilty form. Your account (robekins) is now activated.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Robert WatkinsAnswered on April 07, 2018 at 09:43 AMThank you but it still has my account suspended and I can't login to my
jotform account. The applications are working on my website but I can't
access the backend
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 07, 2018 at 12:21 PM
Upon checking, I can verify that your account is active. Please provide your public IP address so that we can add it to our whitelist. You can use this website to capture your public IP address.
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- Robert WatkinsAnswered on April 07, 2018 at 12:43 PMHere is my public IP Address:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 07, 2018 at 01:54 PM
I have now added your IP to our whitelist. Please restart your browser and try logging in.