- noonmoonteaAsked on April 06, 2018 at 03:52 PM
I know that I can delete columns from the file but it breaks the integration. I made the file capable of being viewed by others and I don't want the IP addresses of those who submit to be publicized, nor the edit link.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 05:08 PM
That's not possible with Google Spreadsheet integration as of its current version but I can submit that as a feature request.
For now, you may consider creating an HTML table report that shows all the submissions. From there, you can exclude the IP address or select only which information you want to be included in the table report.
- noonmoonteaAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 05:12 PM
Okay, I'd prefer that be suggested as a feature. Thank you. Unfortunately, this has to be publicized and automatically updated so I don't think the table would be best but thanks again.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 06:29 PM
Thanks. This has now been escalated as a feature request. We will let you know once this is added in the future.
Just FYI, the HTML table report also updates automatically when there are new submissions made.
- noonmoonteaAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 06:30 PM
Can people comment on the table report as well?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 06:32 PM
No, it is not interactive so that is one of its downsides if you're looking for that feature. :)
- noonmoonteaAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 06:33 PM
Ah okay. Thank you!