- kickracewheelsAsked on October 31, 2012 at 11:47 PM
I'm having a funny problem using the embed form on my website. When the page loads it comes up blank. But after pressing refresh the form seems to load appropriately. why is it doing this?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 12:29 AM
I could see the form in your page with no problems on my side , either on Chrome or Firefox. However, I think the issue might be caused by an incorrect !DOCTYPE declaration in yourpage, which is only <!DOCTYPE html> (it's a the very top of the source code)
Please replace it with the following one:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
I hope this helps, let us know if you still need assistance
- kickracewheelsAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 12:34 AM
thanks for help Jeanette,
the error doesn't seem to occur when going directly to http://www.kickracewheels.com.au/#page_orderform/ , but when you start at www.kickracewheels.com.au and then click the orderform link it still occurs for my computers, even after editting the doctype
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 01:02 AM
I inspected the page and I don't see the updated Doctype declaration. However , I found out that you have some jquery libraries that might be in conflict with form's code , so you need to add the $.noConflict() function within your form's codePlease, right before </head> ending TAG , insert the following code:
Let us know if this helps
- kickracewheelsAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 02:09 AM
i've uploaded your changes to show you what's going on
thanks again for all your help
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 03:06 AM
Have you tried embedding your form in Iframe (http://www.jotform.com/help/148-How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code) Format?
When a certain conflict occurs, our iframe method would the best option. Please try and let us know if it still doesn't work.
- ChristelleAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 09:44 AM
I am having a problem with embedly, today it ask me to update my embedly and now it is not working. When i click on it, the window is blanck, and nothing appears. Can you help please.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 10:03 AM
We'll be glad to assist you!
Simply start a new thread with your request and include the URL of the form in question.
We'll look for your new thread!
- guest_23533867396062Answered on January 14, 2013 at 03:11 PM
hi, i am sorry for my late reply.. it still does not work with my old embed but i am still trying akind of embed on wordpress.. thanks
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 04:07 PM
Is there a link on your web site that is pointing to the http://www.kickracewheels.com.au/#page_orderform/ page with form?
Currently, the big pink Order Form is pointed to our website.