- gregghamilAsked on October 31, 2012 at 11:55 PM
i am buiding a registration form for a soccer league..
some people want to pay all the fees at once and some want to make payments.
ive tried adding single purchase products and subscriptions but it wont let me do both. so i tried adding the single purchase items to the subscription and then putting 0 in the monthly payment section... but it looks confusing cause it says "free" for each month.
can you please suggest what i can do to make this look right.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 01:13 AM
Hello gregghamil. Unfortunately, what you're trying to achieve is not possible as of yet. You can only either make a sell a product item or you can sell subscriptions. Also, please take note that subscription purchases will continue to deduct the subscriber every renewal period until such time that the subscriber cancels his/her subscription.
If you still wish to continue with a mix of product and subscriptions purchasing using a single form, you can try reading on this user guide on how to achieve this.
However, we understand that there is a need for this feature so I will make a feature request for this. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that this feature can get implemented immediately. But rest assured, as soon as we have this feature, we'll inform you right away.
Thanks for your patience and support.
- gregghamilAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:47 AMYou wrote: please take note that subscription purchases will continue to deduct the subscriber every renewal period until such time that the subscriber cancels his/her subscription.
Is there a way for me to cancel there subscription?
sent from iphone 4s
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Here are some articles from Paypal that may answer your questions with regards to this.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 12:16 PM
We have made a fix on PayPal and accidentally released it in sandbox mode today. It is fixed now. Sorry about this mistake.
- gregghamilAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 09:20 PM
I was able to change the html code for a work around so that i could have products and subscriptions. As far as stoping the recurring billing after 3 months i guess untill yall can come up with a fix ill have to go thru paypal to stop the transactions from continueing... hopfully yal might add that feature soon!
- moonzkieAnswered on November 03, 2012 at 01:15 AM
Submitted this to our feature request list and hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future.
Thank you for using Jotform. Let us know if there's anything else that you require assistance with.