- efxdesignAsked on April 06, 2018 at 05:56 PM
Hi, the Submit button is missing from the second page when I preview my form. I have tried adding the Submit option from the Basic Form Elements, but the builder shows it above the Back button and then does not show once I preview the form. This is the only form I have made so I'm sure I'm missing something basic. Any help would be appreciated!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 10:20 PM
The Submit button is inside the Section Collapse. You can fix it by adding another Section Collapse, here's how:
1. Insert a Section Collapse tool above the Submit button.
2. Select the Section Collapse element and then click the "Properties". Use the following settings:
Section Visibility = Visible
Button Visibility = Hidden
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- efxdesignAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 12:50 PM
Thanks so much! Works great.