- lriwanskiAsked on April 06, 2018 at 08:38 PM
Data grids and text are not showing in the email submissions and PDF forms.
How can I make this happen?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 07, 2018 at 05:37 AM
Please try creating a new notification email and let us know if the issue still persists so we can investigate it further. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-up-Email-Notifications
Let us know how it goes.
- lriwanskiAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 10:33 AM
I have a notification email already established...it's not that when the email and PDF submission come thru, there are certain parts of the form content that aren't coming over.
For example, when I select the criteria in the form as a user, the appropriate data grid and text show up...but once submitted, that information is not in the copy of the submission.
Specifically for the "text" and "data grids" that I have added.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 12:17 PM
If you're referring to the Text field of your form,
Unfortunately, you need to add the Text field manually to show it on your notification email.
For the PDF, you can enable the Show Text and Headers in the Submission Panel.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 01:53 PM
We will be addressing the Data Grids widget on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1439340