- kevin_fitzgibbonAsked on April 06, 2018 at 09:15 PM
HI, would like to create a template that could be filled by a staff member and then their supervisor.
1. Employee logs in to fill-out their form.
2. Based on their manager (a table link somewhere) send the form on-to the manager for their input on the same template.
3. Printed / emailed /Saved when the manager has finished.
Is this possible with Jotforms.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 07, 2018 at 07:22 AM
I believe what you are trying to achieve is possible. And the procedure on how you can do it is explained in this guide — A-General-Approach-on-Building-an-Approval-Process-Workflow
I hope I was able to point you in the right direction. If you have any further questions regarding the workflow, please do not hesitate to let us know.