- 360interestAsked on November 01, 2012 at 01:17 AM
Hi, I have set up contact form with blue envelope theme from the free template section but it is not appearing correctly in Firefox. When I preview it on Jotform, or view it in Internet Explorer, there's no problem, but on my website, the lower part looks like it's cut off. How can I fix this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 02:05 AM
Hello 360interest. I noticed that your form is enclosed by a <pre> </pre> tag.
Can you add a style to the said tag and change the opening tag to like this:
<pre style="height: 560px;">
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- guest_23051370960043Answered on November 01, 2012 at 02:12 AM
Thanks for your reply. Sorry, I am new to this. Where do I change the
tag? Is this where I should change it?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 02:50 AM
You will need to change it on your website backend. You'll need to edit the contents of your contact-us page.
On your WYSIWYG editor on your Magento CMS, click on the HTML icon to open the pop-up where you can modify your HTML source (Assuming that the contact-us page can be edited on the CMS tab > Page Information > Content on your backend).
- guest_23051370960043Answered on November 01, 2012 at 03:07 AM
Thanks for your information. I have looked through it and there's no sight of <pre></pre> tag?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 03:14 AM
Thanks for your response, 360interest. Since it does not appear there, It's probably somewhere in the template. But I don't think it's necessary to modify it.
Can you simply enclose the script with a div or a paragraph tag with the same style property?
Example: <p style="height: 560px;"> <script..... ></p>
- 360interestAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 03:56 AM
I have got it working with iframes. Thanks a lot :)
Have a great day!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 04:25 AM
I just removed the float left attribute on your form's css. It should be on the center now. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 04:27 AM
Also, please restore your iframe width value to 100% to avoid cut off on the right side. Thanks!
- onlineworkathome3Answered on April 10, 2013 at 07:16 AM
Hi JotForm Support, Me also had this problem, i cannot fix , can u please paste full embedded code here for Blue envelope Theme contact form"..
- pinoytechAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 09:20 AM
I've already responded on your query here: http://jotform.me/answers/182741-I-have-some-weird-arrows-showing-up-on-my-form-that-I-got-form-your-templates#10
- rebelgrapherAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 04:01 AM
I had the exact same problem and it was solved like in this thread ( <pre style="height: 560px;">). But no it doesn't work anymore. Can you help me with that?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 04:34 AM
Please create a separate thread about your issue. Use this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?.