- Kimberly HarrisAsked on April 08, 2018 at 03:33 PM
Hello, I realized that my account was suspended, I believe for requesting sensitive information. I apologize for not fully reading JotForm's terms and conditions prior to creating my form and would like to determine which information I should remove from my form in order to be in compliance again.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 08, 2018 at 04:28 PM
Your account has been reactivated, and we have deleted the following fields from your form: http://www.jotform.us/form/80915033284151
- kimberlynharrisAnswered on April 08, 2018 at 05:43 PM
Thank you for your response. Can I re-insert the passport fields if I
include an e-signature widget, as directed in the response to this post (
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 08, 2018 at 06:32 PM
You can request the Passport information, only if you comply with the following:
1) Using encrypted forms, which you are using already.
2) Adding a signature field, such as the E-signature widget: https://www.jotform.com/help/433-How-to-Add-an-E-Signature-to-Your-Form
3) Also, add the terms and conditions in your form, so users agree to provide the passport information.
4) Avoid requesting the user to upload a photo copy of the passport.
Let us know if you have more questions.
- kimberlynharrisAnswered on April 08, 2018 at 06:37 PM
Great. Thank you very much for your response!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 08, 2018 at 06:38 PM
You are welcome! :-)