- interchangesAsked on November 01, 2012 at 10:00 AM
The page will not load when I try using IE8 on Windows XP using the html code output (embed - Dreamweaver).
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Can you please provide us more details. Was the form embedded on a website? Can you share to us the URL of the website where we can check.
Will await for your response.
- interchangesAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:12 AM
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Have you tried embedding the Form in an iFrame? If not you can read more on how to do that here: http://jotpoll.com/help/148-How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code and if you are still having trouble let us know.
- interchangesAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:35 AM
unfortunately, because we're using a non-standard font on the labels, the form needs to be hard coded on the page.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Hi, I was actually able to reproduce the page crash on WinXP IE8. But they are just fine on any other browser including Win7 IE8.
Just for debugging purposes, can we try using the Iframe code temporarily? And let us check again the result when used in WinXP IE8 configuration.
Please inform us if you can able to accomodate my request.