- AskFredAsked on November 01, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I want to increase the size (number of characters that can be entered) of the input fieldsPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Which particular field are you referring to? If it's a regular (single) text box, you can adjust the size by clicking the Size button and entering a value.
If it's a quick tool field, such as full name or address, it will require custom CSS to have their widths/sizes adjusted.
Let me know which one it is exactly.
- AskFredAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Thank you. Those are quick tool fields.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:32 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are quite welcome! If you our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a good day!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:35 AM
If it's the Full Name field that you want to adjust, injecting the CSS codes below should do the trick:
To inject custom CSS to your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Note: Increase/decrease the width value to suit your preference.
- AskFredAnswered on November 01, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Thank you! I manage to increase the size with the CSS codes you provided.