- kenherr46Asked on April 09, 2018 at 10:54 AM
I have a form that is integrated with Square for payment. We also need the capability for an administrator to manually complete a form to get information into the spreadsheet without requiring payment. What is the best way to do this?
1. Can I create a duplicate form that is hidden from the public and also does not have Square integration but have the data collected in the same spreadsheet?
2. Should I create a duplicate form that is hidden from the public and does not have then Square integration and just merge the two Jot (Google sheet) spreadsheets when I am ready to compile the data?
3. Can I enter data into the Jot spreadsheet manually?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 12:28 PM
If the payment field is conditionally hidden, the form will allow for submission without payment. Here is our guide on setting up payment through the payment field while also allowing for the form to be submitted without payment:
The example uses PayPal but the same works for any payment processor.