- lriwanskiAsked on April 09, 2018 at 11:09 AM
I am trying to build a form that based on certain answers jumps to another form.
See picture. If someone clicks on "Account Setup" then it would need to take them to another form?
Credit App- another form, so on and so forth?
Is that possible?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 01:00 PM
Yes, it is possible to redirect the Thank You Page using conditions. Please check the following links:
1. Redirecting the Thank You Page - https://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page.
2. Getting the form's direct link - https://www.jotform.com/help/401-Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL.
3. Changing the Thank You Page URL based on conditions - https://www.jotform.com/help/317-Change-Thank-You-Page-URL-Based-on-a-Condition.
Also, please take note that the user needs to submit the form in order to be redirected.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.