- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 01:56 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I created a new form and I was able to replicate the issue. The Data Grid widget is not showing in the notification email or submission panel.
I will forward this issue to our developers so they can further investigate it. We will contact you again on this thread once we have any updates.
- JotForm DevelopercihancAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 08:19 AM
Since the data girds (same applies for text entries) don't take any input from users, they are not included in the submissions or notifications.
- lriwanskiAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 08:43 AMIs there an alternative that would allow for information like this to show in a submission?
Laura Ray Iwanski
Digital Media Sales Director
Savannah Morning News & Bluffton Today
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 09:36 AM
Probably, the only option would be manually printing(ctrl + p) each submission(as it looks online) with users data in it, example: https://www.jotform.com/help/335-How-to-Print-the-Form-with-the-Users-Data
- lriwanskiAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 12:08 AM
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 07:53 AM
I split your last question into a new thread since it is not related to the topic of this thread. I will be answering your question on this link in a short time: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1443601