- tenacreAsked on April 10, 2018 at 08:43 AM
I am getting this error on the reCAPTCHA on my site
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 09:32 AM
Upon checking the form you shared, I was not able to replicate the error. It is working properly at my end.
However, we had a problem with captcha recently, because v1 was decommissioned by Google. But, as far as I know, the issue was already resolved. So, I have cleared your form caches to make sure that the error is not cache related.
You can also clear your browser cache as well: Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Can you please check your form again and let us know if the issue persists?
- tenacreAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 11:23 AM
i changed it to what you see now but i will change it back
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 12:08 PM
Please change it back (Turn ON reCaptcha) and check if the issue is resolved on your embedded form. Considering that my colleague cleared your form cache the issue should be resolved.
If the issue is not resolved, provide us your webpage URL.
- tenacreAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 09:29 AM
Okay will try
- tenacreAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 09:30 AM
Thank you. its working