- Kathryn1950Asked on April 10, 2018 at 09:36 AM
Hi have five forms but it wont let me edit them ///why ??
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 10:15 AM
I checked your account and I was not able to replicate the issue. I tried editing one of your forms and it is working properly. Here's a screencast of my test:
Try using a different internet browser to test it further and if the issue still persists, please contact us again.
- Kathryn1950Answered on April 10, 2018 at 11:43 AMI have been using Jot forms for years and never had an issue …wondered whether it was because I got to 5 forms then deleted one
Tried again and no joy
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 12:28 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Are you referring to the Form Limit for the Free account?
If yes, for the Free account, you can only create up to 5 forms. To increase it, please upgrade your account.
Also, keep in mind that you can archive or delete the forms that you're not going to use.
I hope this information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Kathryn1950Answered on April 10, 2018 at 01:43 PMSorted it thanks had to reboot my internet