- stormingrobotsAsked on April 10, 2018 at 10:32 AM
1) the "Email" for some reason is indented. I did not put anything to that field to make it indented though. (not that i know of, anyway).2) see : Have experience in chosen League? * How do I make the box bold?
3) see : Are you related to any 2018 team in any of these capacities: How to enforce some spacing in-between the choices? Currently, they look cramped.
Thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 11:31 AM
It looks like this is being caused by a custom CSS code that you have added.
Please remove the , #id_6 from line 147 in the form's custom CSS.
Then add the following CSS.
width: 100% !important;
If you want to change the width of the email input, then add the following code:
width: 200px !important;
I have moved your other questions to separate threads to avoid confusion.
- stormingrobotsAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 02:11 PM