- campderoyalAsked on April 10, 2018 at 12:52 PM
I've tried so many things, as you'll be able to see by going into the backend of my form that I linked below, to have the logic flow correctly. Right now, when the user selects "sadly I can't make it" when asked if they're attending the wedding, they're supposed to skip right to the end, where it starts "sorry you can't make it!" -- but it goes STRAIGHT to the "book your stay at camp!" section which is supposed to be entirely skipped.
I've tried skipping to the section they're supposed to get to, unrequiring sections, hiding that entire selection, etc. -- to no avail. What am I doing wrong? Please let me know and head into the back end of my account to take a peek!
Thanks! (Once this is set, I'm going to upgrade!)Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 01:58 PM
I checked your form and I was able to replicate this issue.
Please allow me some time to check this issue further and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- campderoyalAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 02:43 PMThank you so much for checking, Nik_C!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 03:15 PM
The issue is with that Section header:
It doesn't allow skipping when it is present in the form (if the field is after that header which it is in your case).
I will forward this to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you further via this thread.
- campderoyalAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 04:43 PMYou mean the section header that reads "Book Your Stay at Camp" ? Or
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 06:15 PM
Yes, my colleague is referring to that section header:
In the meantime you may try replacing those elements with Text elements and format them as headers.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- campderoyalAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 05:43 PMAny other news? Wouldn't changing all of these headers into text elements
(erasing the header and adding in text) undo ALL of the conditional skip
logic I already have in place?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 09:52 PM
Hello, campderoyal. Unfortunately, we have no information as of yet coming from the development team. We shall keep you posted once we have updates.
- JotForm DeveloperarifAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 01:58 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is a known issue and we are working on resolving it.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm DeveloperarifAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 02:47 AM
Could you please try it now? Please inform us if you are still having problem.
- campderoyalAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 11:43 AMI changed everything around with my logic, so it's fine as is with the
workaround -- thanks for fixing, though!