- brontedogAsked on February 21, 2011 at 01:39 AM
On your home page of JotForm..you have a drop down menu that offers the viewer options on what type of form they would like to use and then it re-directs them to that form.
I don't find where this is in the options fields in the drop down menu form. i am trying to build one that has course offering titles on a dropw down menu and then when clicked it brings them to either a URL (like a saved PDF course outline) or another webpage. But I don't see this or how to do this?
Can you tell me how you did it on your site to re-direct people when they use the drop down menu?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 09:52 AM
You can accomplish this using Conditions feature.
1. On Form Builder, click on Conditions button on the Setup & Share toolbar at the top.
2. Select Change Thank You URL after submission option on the wizard.
3. Create a condition for one of the courses.
4. Do this for each course.