- jruppAsked on April 10, 2018 at 04:28 PM
I'm wondering when my form quota resets.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 05:30 PM
I checked your website it seems that , the form should be working now as the monthly reset was implemented already.
I tested your form "COS" and I was able to view it using the direct URL link without the form over quota error.
Here is my screenshot:
Kindly re-embed your form in your website and let us know if the issue still remains.
- jruppAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 06:04 PM
Thank you for your quick response. I see that as well, when I view it on jotform.com. However, even after re-embedding it and even emptying my browser cache, it's still showing it's over quota when I view it on the actual website.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 10, 2018 at 08:34 PM
I was able to replicate the issue. I have cleared your form cache and I can verify that it is working properly now.
Please verify and let us know if you are still having issues. Thank you.
- jruppAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 12:25 PM
Thank you! We're good now.