- BRGeneralAsked on April 11, 2018 at 12:42 PM
One of our form users is getting an error message about the address not matching the cardholders address when in actuality the address does match according to her. The user says she uses this card often and it works fine. Just not on this form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 12:57 PM
Please ask the user to try clearing her browsers cache, or to use a different browser.
- BRGeneralAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 02:26 PM
we have tried those things too!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 02:39 PM
So, is the issue happening to one specific user, or many users?
- BRGeneralAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 02:49 PM
Just this one. We've tried to get her to try several things or be sure that she is entering things in correctly which she insists that she is and she insists that this card works for everything else she has used it for.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 03:46 PM
Make sure the user inputs the same billing address as on her card.
You could also suggest to your user to try another card.
Let us know if the issue remains.