- joesnikonAsked on April 12, 2018 at 12:21 AM
I've linked my JotForm account to Asana. Text field integrate great, no problem. The issue is when I create a multiple choice field in JotForm it doesn't transfer to Asana, those fields always show up as blank. I tried mapping the JotForm Multiple Choice question to both a text field and multiple choice field in Asana... neither worked.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 05:54 AM
I integrated clone of your form with Asana. It seems multiple choice fields is not supported right now.
I am escalating this feature request to our developers. Please note that we cannot offer you any timeframe whether this will be implemented.
Meantime, you may want to try this method:
- Add a short text entry field to your form and hide this field.
- Set a condition that copies the multiple field's value to a short text entry field.
- Then, you can set the short text entry field as task notes while matching your fields.
Here is the guide that you can check it out: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
I hope it helps.
We will let you know via this thread once we have any updates on the multiple choice field. Thank you for your understanding.