- jbishop1842Asked on April 12, 2018 at 03:56 AM
- JotForm DeveloperderyaAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 04:07 AM
You can use PDF Embedder widget. Please follow the steps below:
- On your form builder, click Add Form Element.
- Under Widgets tab search for pdf embedder
- Open Widget Settings and upload your PDF file, then click Update Widget
- jbishop1842Answered on April 12, 2018 at 04:43 AMI get the but I would like to be able to edit and adjsut for form in Jotform is this possible ?
HSI - Hospitality Search International
86-90 Pauls Street
Tel - 00 44 or 0 – 203 3229391
Tel - 00 44 or 0 - 1295 816542 or 00 44 or 0 – 1295 279696
Uk Mobile 00 44 7901 677 784
web - www.hospitalitysearch.co.uk
email - email@example.com
Jonathan Bishop LinkedIn
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 08:12 AM
I can see that you have posted the same request on this thread and it has already been answered by one of my colleagues.
To convert a PDF Form to a JotForm Form, you can use this application. https://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/
1. Click the CREATE A FILLABLE PDF button
2. Click the UPLOAD button under the Convert PDF Form
A popup window should appear.
1. Enter your email address
2. Upload the PDF Form
3. Click SUBMIT
You should receive an email whether the conversion was successful or not.