- landregsearchesAsked on November 02, 2012 at 12:18 PM
I have uploaded my images via imageshack.us and used the code to incert into into my radio button field. however when I do this it shows the image but when I click in the image it opens a new window to image shack? How do I get rid of this link? I jyst want a normal picture.
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 12:22 PM
That's how imageshack's service works. Upload the images on our server instead, using our built-in Image Tool Wizard.
To use JotForm's Image Wizard:
1. Go to Power Tools > click Image
2. Click Upload Image File then click Next
3. Click "Choose File" or "Browse" then find the image that you want to upload
4. Click Upload File
5. After uploading, click the Image Source button in the toolbar then copy the image URL
You may then use these image URL's as your radio button options.
Hope you find this helpful.
- landregsearchesAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Thanks I have tried this but when I paste the URL in the radio option field it is just showing the url text, and not the image?
It is just showing http://www.jotform.com/uploads/landregsearches/form_files/Design_1.jpg
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Sorry about that. I assumed that you already know how images are added as checkbox/radio button options.
You will need to enclose the URL in img HTML tags before adding them as options.
<img src="https://www.jotform.com/uploads/landregsearches/form_files/Design_1.jpg" />
<img src="https://www.jotform.com/uploads/landregsearches/form_files/Design_2.jpg" />
<img src="https://www.jotform.com/uploads/landregsearches/form_files/Design_3.jpg" />
By the way, please resize your images (using MS Paint) before uploading them, so that it consumes less bandwidth and for faster loading time for your form users.