- guest_23064231281039Asked on November 02, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Hi, I copied the embeded form as per instruct but it turned out to be an error stating 'invalid form URL - this form is not available for this domain'
- moonzkieAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Your form is working fine in my end and I wasn't able to reproduce the said issue. Have you tried already deleting your browser cache and cookies? If not, please give a try and do let us know if the said issue still persists or not.
- guest_23064231281039Answered on November 02, 2012 at 01:00 PM
yea i received a notification earlier. i will check my browser cache and cookies. Thank you so much!
Hi again, I have cleared all cookies and cache and still not good.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 01:31 PM
On your Facebook page admin, edit the Static HTML app settings (Step 5-7 from this guide), then replace your form embed codes with this:
<iframe scrolling="yes" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:100%; border:none;" src="//www.jotform.me/form/23064515889462" allowtransparency="true">
Let me know how it goes from here on out.
- evelynnboeyAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 01:41 PM
Awesome! It works now. Million thanks!