- PolkMuseumofArtAsked on April 12, 2018 at 11:11 AM
I am randomly missing submission forms for two charges. They are not in the online submissions, but they were processed through stripe as all other charges are.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 12:45 PM
Could you please let us know for which charges are you missing those submissions?
Also, just to confirm, you received them on Stripe, but you don't see them in Submissions page?
We'll wait for your response.
- PolkMuseumofArtAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 01:13 PM
Hi there! Actually- the charges are missing on Stripe as well. We received a Stripe notification for Candy Huang Charge ID ch_2CFnyfGONnINN7LS4v0yyCS9 on April 11 at 2:47 PM.
And a charge for Krista Greene Charge ID ch_1CG5AeGONnINN7LSq4JYOuTm on April 12th at 9:09 Am.
Neither are in Stripe nor JotForm, but we have emailed notifications from Stripe.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 01:55 PM
So you received emails from Stripe regarding those payments but you didn't receive anything in submissions page or on Stripe's side?
Also, please attach the screenshot of the mentioned email if it is possible.
- PolkMuseumofArtAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 10:12 AM
Yes, that is correct. it is so odd. Here are the shots of the emails.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 12:09 PM
I checked your mail logs but no autoresponder emails was sent to,
and when I searched your submissions, I have found the past year submissions only, no recent submission found.
To verify, the form name is "Online Membership" with the form ID 53096309075155?
- PolkMuseumofArtAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 01:31 PM
The form is Online Membership. So the customer didn't receive a confirmation email? Can you see where we received the email? I'm so confused how this happened. Did they not may a payment? How could we have a false notification?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 02:52 PM
Have you asked the two customers if they filled up your form? I have checked the mail logs and I can't seem to pull up any records that a confirmation email was sent or received.
I checked your form submissions for Incomplete Payments, but it is empty.
The email address you have used to receive notifications from that form is firstname.lastname@example.org?
- PolkMuseumofArtAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 03:00 PM
Yes, that is the correct email address.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 03:28 PM
Checked your mail logs and all submission notifications are from "Volunteer Form".
I'm not sure how this happened, as what you have said ,you can't also find the charges in Stripe. Maybe you could contact Stripe support about it because they are the one who sent you an email notification. As we cannot see any submissions or Incomplete Payments at our side.
Let us know how it goes.