- SvinsonAsked on November 02, 2012 at 01:55 PM
Hello! I am building an application form and I want to include something at the end where someone has to agree to abide by the terms of the Agreement. The Agreement needs to be something that the person can click on and read.
I am trying to copy the exact thing at the bottom of the Stella & Dot website:
- pinoytechAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 01:59 PM
You may like to take a look at this guide for more detailed information.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- SvinsonAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 02:46 PM
I can create a check box, and I can create the free HTML code w/ the links opening in a new window. But for the life of me, I cannot combine these two things together. How can I get a check box in the Free Text HTML area?
- moonzkieAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 03:07 PM
Instead of combining those two, you can just add a checkbox and edit the Options then add your html codes in there.
To do that:
1. Click the checkbox field
2. Select Options
3. Paste your codes on the box, then click ok
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 04:19 PM