- margarette13Asked on April 12, 2018 at 12:46 PM
how will i put "+", tried %2B but not working.
This is a re-post of a comment on Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 01:52 PM
The `+` sign and its encoded part `%2B` will always resolve to a `white space`.
What are you trying to achieve with this? Let us help you.
- margarette13Answered on April 13, 2018 at 12:08 AMHi,
Thank you for your immediate response, I want to put the mobile number automatically. Please see below screenshot.
I need to put plus for country code.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 05:21 AM
Unfortunately, we couldn't receive the screenshot. (How to upload screenshot)
Here are to possible solutions for your scenario
1- If it is applicable, you can use `00` instead of the plus sign.
2- You can use an input mask on your phone field and prefix it with a hardcoded plus sign:
- indigo4plusAnswered on April 20, 2018 at 01:48 AM
values of my form fields contain '+' signs and I can't replace them cause they lost its meaning, and they have to be prepopulated in my project. Can you fix this issue anyhow? Maybe with some custom URL decoding method?
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on April 20, 2018 at 02:56 AM
Unfortunately, other then the solution I've offered to you in my previous answer, we cannot help you further.
Since the offered solution solves this problem, we cannot manipulate the current workings of URL encoding/decoding processes.