- CapturedbyKelseyAsked on April 12, 2018 at 01:47 PM
I am having issues with payment. I have two forms built and paypal configured but when I test our the form click "submit" the paypal screen opens but say "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later". I tried both forms and same issue with both.
This is one form https://form.jotform.com/81014909628257
and the other
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 02:18 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The forms seem to be working properly at the moment. Please kindly re-check them.
If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- CapturedbyKelseyAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 03:12 PM
I just double checked both the URL link and test page and I am getting the same error?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 04:00 PM
The PayPal page seems to be fine on my end. What product(s) are you trying to purchase?
- CapturedbyKelseyAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 12:08 AMI just double checked them both from the preview screen on jot form as well as the URL links both say on the paypal screen that somethings not working?
- CapturedbyKelseyAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 12:09 AMHm thats strange,
I tried to purchase a maternity session on the long form and just the required $20 storyboard on the short form.
Maybe I will try to send it to a different device and see if it works?
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 08:19 AM
As I test your forms, it seems everything works as expected since I was successfully redirected to PayPal's page after submission.
Please let us know if the issue still persists.