- etsyemtAsked on April 12, 2018 at 03:14 PM
The checkbox for " Display Photo instead of a Link" does not
seem to change the result
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 04:32 PM
Try to use the Grid Listing report to view your uploaded images.
Then in your Report Configuration select>Display Photo instead images
Hope this information helps.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance
- etsyemtAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 08:28 AM
Seems to be OK. But why don't the links display the photo instead of the download message? And why did it change?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 10:37 AM
As I check the guide How-to-Create-an-HTML-Table-Listing-Report, it seems you can view images using the HTML Table Listing Report.
It could be that the guide is outdated or the HTML table listing has encountered a bug.
I will forward this to our second level, so that they can check it out.
We will let you know via this thread if updates are available.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2018 at 08:19 AM
This is fixed now.