- acordsAsked on April 12, 2018 at 04:23 PM
Someone trying to submit a form keeps receiving this error. It is not an error at the end of the form, but rather in the middle so they aren't even able to get through the whole form.
Help is appreciated,
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 05:44 PM
I have checked your forms and I can confirm that the Checklist widget is not working at the moment. I will escalate this issue to our developers for fixing.
Unfortunately, I can't provide the timeframe for this to be resolved, so I can suggest to set those fields as not required for some time.
Please take our sincere apologies for any inconvenience. As soon as we get an update, we will inform you immediately via this thread.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 06:37 PM
The issue should be fixed now. Can you please check if everything is fine at your end?
- photoguy123Answered on April 12, 2018 at 06:39 PMWe have the same problem. Is this a 3rd party widget? This is a serious problem. Nobody can order on our website without this. I shouldn't need to expedite modifying my entire order form while I WAIT for Jotform to fix it's website. This is not the first time Jotform has had problems taking my order form down. This is not acceptable and reflects poorly on our own business. We need to be able to rely on Jotform if we are to use it for such an important part of our website. Without any timetable or specifics, it leaves us in the dark. We don't know if this is something Jotform is working on directly or if we're waiting for some 3rd party to take their time. I won't use widgets for critical parts of my forms if it's not managed directly by Jotform.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 08:39 PM
In order to assist you better I have moved your response to another thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1443245
We will assist you there as soon as possible.