- ralph1664Asked on November 02, 2012 at 10:52 PM
i'm trying to create a new form with your website. It looks like a great website but... I have a problem with my new form.
My form's name is : "chalet 2013"
I give you the message that appears when I click on the submit button.
Thank you for your help.
- moonzkieAnswered on November 03, 2012 at 01:26 AM
We used anti-phishing tool to detect and auto-suspend phishing forms, this is due to an increasing number of users who used JotForm for their illegal internet activities such as Phishing.
After re-scanning your forms, I have confirmed that it was mistakenly auto-suspended by this tool, so I have lifted the suspension of your account immediately.
We apologize for any inconveniences caused.
- ralph1664Answered on November 03, 2012 at 12:58 PM
thank you a lot for your help and for your quick response.
It works now pretty fine.
This web site is a smart and a powerful site for forms.
- Shad22Answered on July 21, 2013 at 08:40 PM
i have same problem what should i do
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 21, 2013 at 08:47 PM
Please create your own separate thread about your issue.
Use this link to do that http://www.jotform.com/contact
Provide as much detail as you can, and we will attend to it at once.