- DanKlugAsked on April 13, 2018 at 10:12 AM
I have two issues related to OSX on iPhone or iPad:
1. When you go to edit a submitted form, the form no longer scrolls on my iPad Pro or my iPhone X. As a result, you cannot edit the submitted form if scrolling up / down is required.
2. When I go to download a submissions file (Excel, CSV, PDF), it goes through the process of creating the file and stating it has been completed, but the files cannot be found on iPhone or iPad? Is it possible to have the file open or link with OSX to save to chosen location?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 12:20 PM
I'm checking this now. I'll get back to you later.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 12:31 PM
I do have iPhone 6+ with IOS 11, but I cannot seem to replicate it there. The device model is different, but I don't think the browser is different too.
In the Submissions Page, you need to tap and scroll down inside the white screen. In the Edit URL, ex: https://www.jotform.com/edit/123456789000, the scrollbar appears as well.
I can, however, replicate the problem with downloading submissions. I think the submissions page is not yet optimized for mobile devices, especially for Safari. In the meantime, you may consider downloading the submissions using your computer.