- ericabtappisAsked on April 13, 2018 at 02:57 PM
the square widget in this form is not functioning. When my clients try to submit a form with credit card payment it will not go through. I have already tried several steps in efforts to troubleshoot and resolve. Jan from support has the details. Please resolve ASAP, as I have 15-20 clients waiting on my follow up to use the form. This is causing me a big problem and loss of revenue!!
-Erica Tappis 301-325-6862
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 03:22 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I was able to replicate the problem. I have now escalated this issue to our developers. We will let you know via this thread once an update is available.
Thank you for your patience.
- ericabtappisAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 04:41 PM
Hi there - how can this issue be escalated? This is an extremely costly issue for my business.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 04:55 PM
...how can this issue be escalated?
We meant that we have escalated it to our next level support.
Since the issue was due to the broken feature on the form (Square payment integration), only our developers can fix the problem.
We will notify you here once we have fixed the issue.
- ericabtappisAnswered on April 14, 2018 at 10:11 AM
Hi there - any update on this issue? I have clients waiting!! Please rectify ASAP.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 14, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Apologies for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any update from our developers regarding the issue that was reported. Although we cannot provide you any timeframe for when this will be fixed, please be assured that once there is an update we will notify you in this thread the soonest.
- Erica TappisAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 11:32 AM
It has been 48 hours with no update nor a time frame given when this will be addressed. I have loss revenue because of this issue and your lack of follow up.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 12:20 PM
We do apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.
I will forward your request to the developer assigned to this thread right now and if there is any update ready, they will reply here too.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 05:27 PM
The last question was about a different feature. We will resolve it on its own thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1445323
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 12:30 PM
We are terribly sorry for this. The issue was caused by the "disable product" feature for payment forms.
We have applied a system-wide fix and cleared caches for all forms so your form should work as expected from here on out.
Again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.