- Ahurley24Asked on April 13, 2018 at 03:05 PM
I have an input table asking respondent to rank an item from 1-10.To make it easier on the respondent I would like to create a default value of 1 that would require the respondent to change it to another value.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 04:12 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to do that in Input table field.
But, I created some sort of a workaround that will do that.
Here is how:
1) Add one text field and set any default value in it (you should make that text field hidden):
2) Then add conditions that will insert number 1 (or whatever you need) into each Input table field, for example, I have this:
3) And then I created these conditions:
This is how the actual conditions is working:
4) Here is how it works:
You can check it here: https://form.jotform.com/81026349395966
Let us know if that could work for you.