- Scuthbert1Asked on April 13, 2018 at 03:13 PM
How do I either:
Modify the URL of the form
Or, embed into a landing page (I use AgileCRM).
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 04:18 PM
Hello Steven - You have plenty of options when it comes to changing the URL of your form.
1. Use CUSTOM URLS. This will always bear your username though Scuthbert1 so keep that in mind.
Complete guide: How-to-Create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-Form
If you will go this route, we can change the username for you. Just reply to this thread with 3 possible usernames (from most preferred to the least) so we can try the other two in case the first one's already taken.
NOTE: A username can only contain alphanumeric characters, an underscore, and without spaces.
2. Use CUSTOM DOMAINS. You can add a CNAME record which points to custom.jotform2.com with your domain or subdomain.
Complete guide: How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
3. Or EMBED the form on your website. You mentioned a landing page via AgileCRM - Embedding forms is relatively straight forward. We usually recommend the iFrame Embed method as it works most of the time on any website.
Related guide: Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code