- nhcbeckybAsked on April 13, 2018 at 03:51 PM
Have staff turnover and I need to change who get email notification but nothing on my account. Please help!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 04:37 PM
Unfortunately, I am not sure if I understand your question correctly. But, I can assume that you need to send Notification emails to different emails based on respondent's answer. We do have a complete guide, which describes the process of sending emails to different addresses bases on user's input. Here it is:
Please also note that multiple recipients is only available to any of paid users. There's also a limit of 10 recipients per Notification and 2 for Autoresponders. You need to create a new notification if you wish to send it to more than 10 emails.
We will gladly assist if you need more help.
- nhcbeckybAnswered on April 17, 2018 at 10:11 PM
This support is not helpful at all. Is there an actual person to talk to?
There are emails addresses that are getting notification but they are not listed on my account. How do I find out if there is another account for our business?
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on April 18, 2018 at 04:23 AM
I checked your account and you do not have any forms. You seem registered with this e-mail: BeckyB@NHCMedDen.com
- If this is happening with a specific form, can you share the form URL with us?
- If you do not have any form URL, please provide us e-mails that you mentioned. So, we can check them whether they are registered for another account.
Thank you for your understanding. We will be waiting for your reply.