- ApexPrintingSolutionsAsked on April 13, 2018 at 06:04 PM
Hi, can I create a Shipping or Pick-Up Option on a T-Shirt order form?
When I enable shipping, it is automatically adding the shipping cost.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 14, 2018 at 02:40 AM
The SHIPPING feature in our payment fields will automatically add a shipping fee once enabled. If your aim is to allow them to choose whether they want to pickup the order or have it shipped, you need to organize your products "outside the payment field".
What this means is that you'd have to create your products using regular form fields (e.g. checkboxes, radio buttons) then assign calculation values to each of them. Afterwards, tally the total using the FORM CALCULATION WIDGET.
To sum it up, you'd have to do the following:
1. Learn how to assign calculation values.
Complete guide: How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
2. Calculate the total using the form calculation widget.
Complete guide: How-to-Perform-Form-Calculation-Using-a-Widget
3. Then pass that calculation to the payment field.
Complete guide: How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
Give these a spin and don't hesitate to let us know if you'd need more help.