- JanaJotAsked on April 15, 2018 at 05:36 PM
I'm trying to change the size of the row and column on it, how do you to that?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 07:23 PM
You can set the table width and column width of the Input Table field in the field's properties options.
- JanaJotAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 07:53 PM
I did that and it didn't change.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 03:54 AM
Would you please inject this custom CSS to your form?
After injecting this custom CSS code to your form then please try changing the table width and column width by following the way which my colleague Jonathan mentioned.
Here is my result:
- JanaJotAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 03:22 PM
It looks like what you have above when i'm building it however when I publish it, it's small again. I even put the table width at 1000 to see if it would change but it didn't
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 05:05 PM
Please kindly try injecting this code to the form:
width: 100% !important;
I hope this helps.