- danneelAsked on April 16, 2018 at 10:57 AM
I have a form that is not "submitting" after hitting the submit button. It just processes but doesn't submit and doesn't redirect to the thank you URL.
Can see the URL below.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 12:23 PM
I can see the issue is related to the invisible Google re-Captcha added to the form, please try removing that widget and adding it again, that solved the issue on my end.
I hope this helps.
- danneelAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 12:28 PM
I did that (removed captcha) earlier but I'm still having the issue..
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 01:40 PM
I can see the issue still on your form, after inspecting the console I could see the issue is still related to widgets, may you please try deleting the invisible captcha and the signature fields, test the form see if it works and add them again?
I just removed the captcha on a cloned form of yours, but the signature widgets may be related to this as well.
Please let us know how it goes.
- danneelAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 01:49 PM
I removed the two signature widgets and the captcha and tried to submit but still doesn't finish and just shows please wait..
- JotForm SupportBrody_SAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 02:25 PM
I have cloned your form and there is another Google re-Captcha just above the submit button.
Upon removing it the form has successfully been submitted. Can you please verify that you have removed that captcha as well.
- danneelAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 02:34 PM
Hmm.. Okay.. See that and removed it.. Form submitted fine.. thanks so much for pointing that out. Cheers. Please close ticket..