- allplushmodelsAsked on November 04, 2012 at 09:48 PM
I received a payment on my form and It never made it to my paypal account nor did i receive a notification???
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 04, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Please note that 'incomplete payments' will never make it to the paypal account, nor it will alert (notify) you thru email about it. Only completed payments will trigger the paypal acceptance and email notification.
But you can see all of this incomplete payments in My Forms --> Submissions, then "Incomplete Payments" page. Just select your payment forms when in My Forms, and view its submission.
It is not notifiying for incomplete process anymore because most of the times, incomplete payment process are really are incomplete, and the customer had no intention of completing the payments or were just testing out the form.
Hope this help. Inform us if you have further inquiry.
- allplushmodelsAnswered on November 04, 2012 at 10:11 PM
It shows in the "Payment submissions" section it shows a payment received. In the email submission, it also shows tha the payment was made.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 04, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Can you please tell me which form you encountered this. And can you tell me the speciific submission wherein the payment was successful but did not alerted you through email.
- CaryAnswered on November 04, 2012 at 10:28 PM
The same form on the page I previously sent you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 01:22 AM
There is an incomplete payment which is the submission dated: 2012-11-04 20:35:44 which the user choose to subscribe on 1 Season (Spring 2013), 125$. As mention, this is mark as "incomplete payment" so therefore, you have to check this item on your paypal account if the payment went throught or NOT.
To Check "imcomplete payment":
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click or highlight the form where the payment is integrated
3. Click on the "Submissions" menu on the toolbar
4. Look for the "Incomplete Payment" icon and click on it and a window will appear containing those incomplete payments.
If the payment was made, you have to mark this item as "Complete Submissions"
I hope this helps. Thanks
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 01:24 AM
For more information on the above guides, please check this: http://www.jotform.me/help/135-How-to-View-Pending-Submissions