- eustudyweeksAsked on April 17, 2018 at 03:13 AM
Starting from today (April 17, 2018) all published forms are not shown when added to website or via direct links (the links given by the Jotform when one publishes the form), e.g. one of my forms https://form.jotformeu.com/80932754184361
What has happened to jotform? When the problem will be fixed?
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on April 17, 2018 at 07:15 AM
Is there any possibility that you might have some network issues? Do you have any chance to try it on another network? We aren't able to replicate it.
I cleared your forms' caches. I would also like to recommend you to clear your browser's cache and try it again.
If your problem persists, please let us know.
- eustudyweeksAnswered on April 17, 2018 at 07:43 AM
I tried different browsers on my PC - all forms are not displayed.
I thought the problem is in my PC (though yesterday the forms were displayed successfully). But the problem is that forms are not displayed on some other computers and telephones, while few other devices display the forms.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on April 17, 2018 at 09:02 AM
Would you please let us know whether you can display your forms without the "eu" extension? For example "www.jotform.com/form/80932754184361" instead of "www.jotformeu.com/form/80932754184361".
Please try to remove "eu" from the URL and refresh the page. If your problem persists, please do let us know.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on April 17, 2018 at 09:28 AM
In addition to my first message, could you also share your IP address with us so that we can inspect it? We are waiting for your response.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on April 17, 2018 at 11:02 AM
As Amazon Web Services have been blocked by Russia, Russian users were unable to access to forms.
Our DevOps team changed the regional endpoint. Forms should be working properly now. Would you please give it a try? If the issue still persists, please contact us again.
Our apologies for the inconvenience that has caused to you.
- eustudyweeksAnswered on April 17, 2018 at 01:25 PM
Thank you for your replies.
Now all forms work.
Will changing regional endpoint help for sure? Won't there be any other troubles caused by blocking of services that are somehow connected to jotform?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 17, 2018 at 02:22 PM
Your message will reach our developer assigned so you will receive the proper response.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm DeveloperservetAnswered on April 18, 2018 at 02:58 AM
We changed endpoints to non-blocked IP addresses. Could you please update us on any changes in your situation?
- eustudyweeksAnswered on April 19, 2018 at 07:10 AM
The forms disappeared again. Please help! We've started a big quiz using your form. It's a disaster for us!!!
- JotForm DeveloperservetAnswered on April 19, 2018 at 07:20 AM
Could you please share your IP address and ping result of form.jotformeu.com and submit.jotformeu.com?
Open a shell prompt (in Microsoft Windows, the Command Prompt or MS-DOS Prompt on the Start Menu).
Type ping followed by a space and then the form address. (form.jotformeu.com / submit.jotformeu.com)
Press the Enter (or Return) key and share results.
- eustudyweeksAnswered on April 19, 2018 at 07:45 AM
I can't even open my form to edit or view - the page is not downloaded https://yadi.sk/i/sqnQAV1F3UZhmk