- nllemireAsked on February 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM
On Internet Explorer, the form shows all the fields that should stay hidden until a particular value is selected. The form I created is rather comprehensive with several fields for conditions. What do I do so that the form shows up properly on Internet Explorer?
You can see the form here > http://donationsforkids.net/donate-car-boat.html
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 03:19 PM
I'm mac user so I don't have IE, but can you try something. Can you open the original form and see if the exact same problem also happens there?
If you do not see the same problem on this form, then the problem happens because of a conflict between the form and your site. The solution is to use the IFrame code instead.
Here is how you can get the IFrame code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on iFrame and copy the code provided.
- nllemireAnswered on February 26, 2011 at 05:57 PM
Thank you very much Aytekin - the form worked properly, so I got the IFrame code and that works in every browser.